By: Elaine Wolff
January 15, 2021
Credit Human President and CEO Steve Hennigan talks to Hot Future about the credit union’s new headquarters in San Antonio, Texas, which combines energy efficiency, solar power, geothermal, water capture and more in one of the country’s most sustainable commercial buildings.
Hennigan, who spent a decade on the board of San Antonio’s public utility, talks about lessons for corporate leaders, why the LEED standards are just the starting point for him, and the way public incentives really worked on this project.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
• (01:43) Why LEED standards are just the beginning
• (08:36) Credit unions v. traditional banks
• (11:51) The future of Credit Human
• (13:19) How the public incentives really worked
• (17:12) Addicted to cheap energy
• (21:16) Some of the Credit Human building’s green features
Radiant floor heating
• (34:37) Lessons for corporate leaders